For non-Moroccan travelers, the best way to get to morocco is by plane.
There are several international airports in morocco from where you can arrange your transportation to get to the festival: Tangier, Rabat, Casablanca, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Essaouira, and Agadir,
Our shuttle service will be running from and to the following airports:
Marrakech: This airport will be the main station for our shuttle service. If you want to book a shuttle with us from Marrakesh, please arrange to arrive at Marrakech Airport.
Errachidia: This airport is a local airport 2-hour driving from the festival with inbound flights coming from Casablanca via Royal Air Maroc. Our shuttle service will stop at that airport as well. If you want to book a shuttle with us from Errachidia, please arrange to arrive at Errachidia Airport.
You can book your ticket according to the below calendar from the above two airports.
Departure from Marrakech (Airport)
– 29 March 2018: from 08AM to 10PM
Return to Marrakech (Airport)
– 1 April 2018: from 12AM to 10PM
– 2 April 2018: from 8AM to 9PM
Departure from Errachidia (Airport)
– Corresponding flight arrivals
Return from Errachidia (Airport)
– Corresponding flight departures
Below you will find some of the main low cost airline companies that you can fly with to Marrakech or other moroccan cities:
- Royal Air Maroc: http://www.royalairmaroc.com/
- Ryanair: http://www.ryanair.com
- Easy Jet: http://www.easyjet.com
- Air Arabia: http://www.airarabia.com/home
- Transavia: www.transavia.com
- Jet Cost: http://www.jetcost.com/
Also find below the approximate distances between the main Moroccan cities and the gathering:
- Marrakesh: 670 KM
- Ouarzazate: 460 KM
- Tanger: 736 KM
- Casablanca: 631 KM
The gathering is located in a clean uncluttered and isolated place in the desert, with 18 km of prepared tracks.
Location will remain secret until the last 2 weeks before the start date of the gathering.
The best way to arrive is with a 4×4 vehicle but roads are also accessible for other vehicles.
How to get to the Meeting Point?
If you are coming to the gathering by car, you can drive to the meeting point by following the directions below:
- Take the highway from Casablanca to Rabat. On the highway, take the exit to FES. When you leave the highway you will pass the following cities (in the following order) until you get to our meeting point:
Meknes -> Azrou -> Midelt -> Errachidia -> Erfoud -> Meeting Point.
Estimation: 631 KM – 8h30 hours driving
- Leave Tangier in direction to Meknes and pass the following cities (in the following order):
Tangier –> Meknes –> Azrou –> Midelt –> Errachidia –> Erfoud –> Meeting Point.
Estimation: 736 KM – 10 hours driving
- Take the road from Marrakech towards Ouarzazate, then you will pass the following villages (in the following order):
Tinghir -> Tinjdad (when you get out of Tinjdad, take the direction of ERFOUD ON YOUR RIGHT) –> Erfoud –> Meeting Point.
Estimation: 503 KM – 8h20 hours driving
From Ouarzazate :
- Take the road from Ouarzazate towards Erfoud / Rissani, then pass the following villages:
Tinghir – Tinjdad (at Tinjdad, take the turn to Erfoud on the right) – Erfoud – Meeting Point.
Estimation: 320 km – 4h20 hours driving
By Public Transportation
(Marrakech to Erfoud – 12 hours)
Supratours: www.supratours.ma/ (Train & bus combined)